Here’s why we think you’ll love our motorhomes
There’s a lot of great reasons to choose Gold Coast Motorhome Hire for your next adventure or mini holiday. Motorhomes solve the problem of organising accommodation, transport, and even cooking/eating. Everything you need is with you when you set out!
The benefits of choosing a motorhome holiday
- Unlike a booking at a hotel or resort, if you’re wanting to move on to a new town, you can!
- Wake up to a different beach and beautiful scenery every day.
- Your transport, accommodation, and cooking facilities are all in one. Accommodation and eating out can add up to a costly holiday. Our motorhome hire makes it easy for you to do the cooking yourself, and of course you have accommodation with you everywhere you go. There are even free campsites available in many states and territories around Australia.
- Onsite parking. If you are driving to pick up your motorhome, you can leave your car with us at no cost. We have covered parking at our depot.
- We’re conveniently located right by the Gold Coast airport at Coolangatta. You’ll pick up and return your motorhome from our Gold Coast depot, but you can take it virtually anywhere you like in Australia. Our motorhomes are suitable to drive on sealed roads only.
Why you should choose Gold Coast Motorhome Hire
- Personalised service, friendly and knowledgeable team. Need some travel advice? Have a special request? We’re happy to assist.
- We’re on call 24/7. If you call us, you’ll get a real person on the end of the phone for any enquires you have.
- Pet friendly. For those people who couldn’t imagine without taking their fur baby on holiday with them, we have pet friendly motorhomes available.
- Customised motorhomes with a personal touch. We take standard motorhomes and create a home away from home.
- All our motorhomes are regularly maintained and cleaned. This means you’ll always get a motorhome that is tidy, well equipped, clean, and reliable.
About our Roadside Assist
- Every motorhome you hire from us includes Australia wide roadside assistance which is 24/7 cover for your peace of mind. Should you get a flat tyre or have a breakdown, an expert will help you back on the road as quickly as possible. Roadside assist also covers you for hotel/motel accommodation, a rental car, or a taxi, if required.
Where can you go with your motorhomes?
That’s the great thing about hiring a motorhome from Gold Coast Motorhome hire, you can go virtually wherever you wish. That means you can plan your journey anywhere you like in Australia, including the wonderful island of Tasmania!
Each motorhome hire includes the following:
- Kitchen utensils and crockery
- Cooking and preparation utensils and tools
- Toaster & Wine glasses
- All of your everyday cleaning supply’s
- Microwave oven
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Pantry and cupboard essentials – coffee, tea, plastic cling film wrap, olive oil, salt, pepper, tin foil
- Weber gas BBQ
- External Bluetooth speakers
- Unique luxury décor
All you need to bring with you is towels, sheets and pillowcases! Or you can hire your linen packs directly from us.
How to book your motorhome
It’s easy! Just Contact Us or use our Request a Quote form to get a free no-obligation quote. Secure your booking with us, then pick up your motorhome from our Gold Coast depot. You can even leave your car with us for the duration of your trip. We’ll keep it in our secure covered area, ready for when you return.
Before you set out, you’ll be given a personal induction to your motorhome, so you know how everything works and where to find what you need. Of course, if you have any questions while you’re away, our friendly team are available 24/7 to assist.